- provides new and gently used clothing items for children entering care
- provides backpacks and school supplies for children entering care
- provides infant care items such as cribs, toddler beds, strollers, car seats, play mats and various other items.
- To donate items or to receive items for your child contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- provides meals to foster families when they receive a new placement
- provides meals for families when going through transitions
- to become part of the meals ministry or to find out about receiving meals
- Contact Erica Erica_rodriguez@verizon.net
Help a foster parent by providing a break of either a couple hours or a weekend or overnight for a child in their care.
To find out how to become a respite care family contact email@example.com
- provides foster families with a prayer partner that will commit to supporting a family in prayer on a daily basis.
- If you are interested in providing prayer support or would like to be paired with a prayer partner contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org